We have a wonderful opportunity for a NZ Registered Valuer to join our client’s team right here in the Hamilton, Cambridge and Waikato region.
Greenland Valuers has offices in Hamilton, Cambridge and Matamata, covering the Waikato region. The team is highly skilled and offers the full range of services from residential & lifestyle valuations through to commercial & industrial, and rural real estate, including rent reviews, insurance valuations and property consulting.
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Valuer to join the Greenland Valuers team working from either their Hamilton or Cambridge office.
- Providing residential & lifestyle valuation services
- Carrying out inspections, measurements, sales analysis and report writing
- Investigating property information and documentation from councils and databases
- Undertaking property market research and analysis
- You will either be a NZ Registered Valuer or close to applying for your registration
- Ideally, you’ll have 3 years’ experience in residential & lifestyle valuations
- Your excellent attention to detail should be a strength
- You need to have great interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills
- You should be an organised person, able to prioritise your workload and meet deadlines
- Your value-set should be self-managing, integrity and excellence
Our Client Offers
- A contractor model of engagement giving you great flexibility and excellent earnings potential
- Administration support
- The possibility of being a future owner in the business
If you are looking for a great new opportunity in the Waikato please call LesleyAnn at People in Mind on 07 823 3250 for a confidential chat or apply online now.
If you would like to find out more about Greenland Valuers before chatting to LesleyAnn or applying online, click here.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.