Are you a passionate local, looking to share your knowledge of our area and to make every visitor feel welcome?
The Cambridge i-SITE is an award-winning facility promoting travel and tourism in Cambridge and beyond. A rare opportunity to work in the Cambridge centre has arisen for an individual with an exceptional flair for providing both visitors to our town and our local residents with a unique visitor experience.
The ideal skillset required is:
- A proven record in delivering excellence in customer service
- A good knowledge of local and national destinations
- First-rate communication skills – both conversational and written
- The ability to undertake related administration functions
- Experience with MS Office – especially Outlook, Word and Excel
- A passion for Cambridge and its surrounding district
- A positive can-do, will-do attitude
This is a permanent part-time role and weekend work is involved. On-the-job training will be provided to the successful applicant.
If you would like to apply, please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org