Vacancy Managed By People in Mind
Our client is a private medical specialist practice at the forefront of their field and dedicated to making a true difference in the lives of their patients.
As the ideal candidate you will be patient focussed with a professional demeanour and able to demonstrate empathy and support to patients.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Frontline reception
- Answering phones and responding to email messages
- Booking appointments and related administration
- Patient registrations and updates
- Providing patient chaperoning services to the consulting specialists as required
- General support to the team
- Health and safety administration
You will need:
- Great computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office
- Great communication skills
- Great people skills – able to build rapport and put people at ease
- To be calm under pressure with the ability to multi-task
- Experience in a similar role, preferably in a medical setting
Our client offers:
- A great collegial and supportive environment
- Great job satisfaction
- On-the-job training for health & safety
This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate who likes a varied role, working with a great team and making a difference for people.
Core hours are Tuesday to Friday, 32 hours per week. You need to be flexible with your time and able to provide support once a month on a Saturday (generally from 9am – 4pm). The role may grow to 40 hours per week.
To enquire about the role call the team at People in Mind on 07 823 3250 or apply online now.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.