Anytime Fitness Cambridge
Anytime Fitness is one of New Zealand’s largest owned and operated 24/7 fitness franchise, with 53 gyms across New Zealand.
About the role
Anytime Fitness Cambridge is looking for an experienced Gym Manager who can operate the gym with a high level of professionalism and enthusiasm.
As our new Gym Manager, you will demonstrate our key values of style, motivation and energy and apply these in the day-to-day operations of managing the gym.
Key responsibilities include
- Operating the gym in line with Anytime Fitness brand standards
- Efficiently managing all day-to-day operations
- Delivering an engaging, high standard of customer service and member experience
- Collaborating with the Membership Sales Consultant to plan and execute marketing initiatives, membership campaigns and in-club activities
- Coordinating membership and product sales
- Managing memberships – feedback, account management, etc.
- Coordinating regular reporting for membership sales and retention
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness, functionality and hygiene in the gym
- Coordinating staff recruitment, training and performance reviews
Skills and experience
- Able to set and achieve targets for membership and product sales
- Proactive and able to demonstrate initiative
- Excellent communication and computer literacy
- Social media with digital savviness
- Previous management experience (preferred)
- Previous fitness industry experience/qualification (preferred)
- Current first aid certificate (preferred)
Please include a resume and a summary about yourself and why you think this role is tailor-made for you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org