Vacancy Managed By People in Mind
We have a great opportunity based in the heart of Cambridge!
As a Gym Administrator you’ll help to ensure our client’s gym runs smoothly on a day-to-day basis and members have access to membership support during the day.
Your key administration responsibilities include:
- Managing the day-to-day administrative functions of the gym
- Responding to member enquiries and requests for information
- Membership documentation
- Managing membership accounts including payment collection
- Ensuring administrative systems, processes and databases are well managed
Your member experience responsibilities include:
- Welcoming members / potential members into the gym
- Maintaining an active, approachable presence on the gym floor
- Ensuring that the experience members have when they are in the gym is positive and engaging
You should have:
- A member-centric approach
- An interest in fitness and well-being
- Relevant administration experience
- The ability to organise work and manage time well
- Great attention to detail
- A proactive approach and initiative
The core hours of work are:
- 10.00am to 6.30pm Monday to Thursday
- 10.00am to 2.00pm on Friday
- and alternate Saturdays, 9.00am to 12.00pm
If you would like to find out more about the role before you apply, please call LesleyAnn on 07 823 3250 or apply now.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.