Vacancy Managed By People in Mind
Our client provides dedicated support and tailored care to older members of its community and is looking for a skilled Gardener to join their team.
In this role you will add value and improve the outdoor environment for residents through:
- Implementing a newly created garden concept plan to wow residents, their families, and visitors
- Undertaking restoration work of existing gardens, enhancing and beautifying what is already there
- Implementing a structured garden maintenance programme to ensure all your hard work is successfully maintained for many years to come
- Ongoing gardening maintenance and development of the outdoor environment to keep it at a high standard
To make our shortlist you’ll need to have:
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining gardens
- A registered Chemical Applicator certificate (preferred)
- A genuine passion for gardening
- The ability to work unsupervised
- A good level of physical fitness
- Excellent communication skills
- A current and full NZ driver’s licence
The role is approximately 30 hours per week with some flexibility in working days and times.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then call the team at People in Mind on 07 823 3250 with any questions you have or apply online now.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.