Website Hillcrest and Tamahere Dental Centre
Permanent opportunity for an experienced receptionist working for a professional and supportive Dental Centre.
Our client, Hillcrest & Tamahere Dental Centre offer a wide range of dental care to their patients, and they are looking for a motivated and capable Dental Receptionist to join their friendly and welcoming team.
In this role you will:
- Be the first point of contact for our patients and visitors when they phone or come into the clinics
- Manage patient bookings
- Take care of any admin duties as needed
- Keep the waiting room tidy and well-presented
We are looking for someone who is:
- Personable and patient-focused
- Empathetic and able to create a calm atmosphere for patients
- An expert at multitasking
- Willing to train in other areas to support the rest of the team
Prior experience as a receptionist within a clinical setting is essential. This would ideally be either in a dental, medical, vet or optometry clinic. You need to be able to work across both their Tamahere and Hillcrest clinics.
This is a full-time role (42.5 hours per week) starting early January 2022.
If you think this is your ideal new opportunity, then please apply online now. If you have any queries at all, please contact the team at People in Mind on 07 823 3250.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.