Website Flexi Tanks Limited
Flexi Tanks NZ is a leading supplier of liquid storage solutions that store water, dairy effluent, leachates, and diesel predominantly for horticulture and agriculture.
Our client is a local family-owned business with a small professional team who have grown the business over the past 9 years.
About the role
In addition to the general day-to-day running of the office, your key responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Managing all aspects of the daily accounting processes
- Maintaining the CRM system
- Developing and overseeing the marketing plan for the business
- Responsibility for Health & Safety
You will need to have
- Experience in a similar administration or office management role
- The ability to see where improvements can be made to continually refine office systems
- A tech savvy mind along with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Experience using Xero (ideally) or other online accounting software services
- Some marketing experience
- The ability to multi-task, and keep the business running efficiently and effectively during busy periods
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a positive can-do attitude
- A high level of integrity and enjoy working as an integral part of a small team in an exciting growth industry.
The finer details
The position is full time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. You will be working predominantly from the Flexi Tanks Office based just outside of Cambridge, with some flexibility to work from home if needed.
How to apply
If you want to have a confidential conversation about this opportunity to work as part of a fun, busy team, please call the team at People in Mind on 07 823 3250 or apply online now if you’re ready to go!
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.