At People in Mind, we’re big supporters of spending locally so it’s great that we can participate in the Totally Locally programme – an initiative just launched this month by the Cambridge Business Chamber.
Totally Locally is about supporting our local businesses and making a difference to our town. If each of us spent just $10 extra a week in our home town of Cambridge instead of somewhere else, the flow on effect is big! When we spend local, we help create new job opportunities and more importantly we give businesses a lift and Cambridge becomes even more of a great place to live, work and play!
Our Totally Locally Cambridge offer for employers with recruitment on their mind is …..
We also like to support our local community in other ways…
• We believe it’s important that all businesses and not-for-profit organisations should have access to HR. That’s why we sponsor these amazing community organisations…
– Cambridge Chamber of Commerce
– Cambridge Swimming Club
– Cambridge Safer Communities
– Destination Cambridge
– Cambridge Lifeskills
• We offer a discount off most of our services for not-for-profit organisations.
• And this year we’ve created a summer internship opportunity for a Uni student looking for some real-world HR experience. We have welcomed Paige Frampton to our work family, working one day a week over the summer. We love Paige’s enthusiasm and here’s how she sums up the experience so far… “The variety that HR offers on a day to day basis is compelling, and I am so eager to learn more and more!”