If working for a company that thrives on innovation sounds like your ideal environment, read on …..
Our client, MWDesign, is an industrial and product design consultancy with a human centric design approach. Through their innovative design work they help organisations grow.
Your core responsibilities are about making the office, administration and accounts functions for MWDesign truly hum whilst providing great customer service with your professional front-line skills and supporting the Managing Director.
We want to hear from candidates who
- Are customer-centric in their approach
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Have superb administrative skills
- Demonstrated experience in day-to-day accounts functions
- Have an understanding of the grant application process
- Are IT literate and can learn new programmes quickly
- Are a team player
- Have a positive attitude, initiative and a strong work ethic
- Are flexible and reliable
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in using Xero.
Think | Design | Create
To enquire more about the role phone LesleyAnn on 07 823 3250 or apply online now …..