Vacancy Managed by People in Mind
About our Client
Our client is a 24/7 healthcare temping agency based in the heart of Cambridge. The demand for our client’s temping services is higher than it’s ever been. They deliver excellent support and service to their clients and value staff who share their drive to maintain the high standards they’ve become known for.
- Being the first point of contact for clients when they need temporary staff
- Coordinating temp placements for Nurses and Health Care Assistants
- Providing administration expertise to ensure everything runs like a well-oiled machine.
You will be required to provide remote after-hours support from home 2 – 3 times each week. The on-call aspect is overnight. Most calls are late evening/early morning.
- You are great at communicating with people
- You build rapport with ease
- You are solution-focused
- You work well under pressure
- You will bring empathy to the role.
It goes without saying that you are a capable user of smart technology and great at juggling!
- Approximately 30 hours per week including one weekend over the 3 week roster
- After-hours support includes 7 nights over a 3 week roster
- Flexibility is required to work additional hours when others are away
- A remuneration package reflective of the after-hours support.
To enquire about the role please call the team at People in Mind on 07 823 3250 or apply online now.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.