Vacancy Managed By People in Mind
Do you want to be part of a team that helps customers create an interior space they fall in love with? Then check out this awesome opportunity!
Our client is a flooring specialist who is incredibly passionate about their product and works with customers wanting to transform their homes with beautiful flooring. They are after an administration & sales savvy person with a genuine interest in home design to join their small dynamic team based at their showroom in Te Rapa.
You will work 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday (with occasional Saturdays) and your key responsibilities are:
- Guiding customers through the sales process
- Answering and resolving customer queries
- Preparing written quotes
- Conducting on-site measurements for clients
- Other general office tasks to ensure the smooth running and presentation of the showroom.
To fit seamlessly into their team, you’ll need to:
- have outstanding customer service skills
- be able to engage with a diverse range of clients
- demonstrate a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- be professionally presented
- be self-motivated, efficient and someone who uses their initiative
- be a quick learner
- have a full and clean NZ driver’s license.
In return you’ll get to work with a team of passionate, supportive and motivated people, receive on the job training and have job security working for a company that is going from strength to strength.
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in call the team at People in Mind on 07 823 3250 with any questions or apply online now.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.