Vacancy Managed By People in Mind
- Lead a busy and dynamic reception team
- Hamilton CBD based
- Never a dull moment!
Our client is a busy urgent care service provider in Hamilton central, offering a first port of call for patients. They are looking to appoint a Reception Manager to lead their team.
About the role:
As the Reception Manager, you will oversee the delivery of great patient interactions within the clinic.
Key duties include:
- Overall leadership of the reception team
- Act as the key link between the reception and administration teams
- Manage and maintain the reception roster
- Ensure the patient database is accurate and current
- Develop and support initiatives that enhance the reception team’s performance and culture
- Recruitment and training of new team members
- Work collaboratively with members of the Senior Leadership and wider team to support the delivery of efficient and quality healthcare services
- Previous team leadership experience
- A confident and competent communicator
- The ability to coach and mentor
- Well organised with exceptional time management skills
- Not afraid to solve tricky problems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in a primary health setting (preferred)
- Previous experience using Medtech (preferred)
This is a rostered role. Reception hours are 7-days a week between the hours of 7am and 11pm.
How to apply:
This is a great opportunity to join a medical centre that is a key player in the delivery of primary health care to Hamilton City. If you’re interested call the team at People in Mind on 07 823 3250 with any questions or apply online now!
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.