Vacancy Managed By People in Mind
Our client is one of the top providers of structural steel construction within the Waikato and they are looking to add to their project coordinator team.
They partner with leading residential and commercial builders to deliver a range of structural steel solutions. The team is committed to delivering hassle free steel construction and they understand that their people are one of the keys to making this happen.
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Administration and coordination of projects – setting up projects in various systems, document control, coordinating shop drawings, management of formal project communications
- Procurement of materials and services required to fulfil contractual works
- Project specific Quality Assurance administration
- Project specific Health and Safety administration
- Supporting the Contracts Manager and Senior Leadership to achieve on time, on budget delivery of projects
We’re looking for a superstar administrator, who is a team player with a positive “can-do, does-do” attitude and the ability to self-manage, juggling multiple priorities. Ideally you:
- Have a customer-centric approach with outstanding communication skills
- Have sound administration experience and a head for following processes – it goes without saying that you should have great attention to detail
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Are confident working in an on-line environment and have the ability to adapt to new technology quickly
If you have experience working in the engineering or construction industries, you will have an advantage but most importantly, it will be your ability to fit seamlessly with the team.
If you are looking for a great new opportunity in the Cambridge area please call LesleyAnn at People in Mind on 07 823 3250 for a confidential chat or apply online now.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org