Vacancy Managed by People in Mind
Dreaming of a part-time role in central Hamilton? Our client is on the hunt for new part time Office Administrator to join their team!
About our Client…
Our client is a small agile workplace focused on providing land surveying services. They pride themselves on efficiency and driving their client’s projects forward. Their experienced team members have a depth of knowledge from which to offer practical solutions to their clients.
About the Role…
The Office Administrator plays a key support role to the Director and the general running of the office. They need a proactive, highly organised and solutions focused Office Administrator who will:
- Be the first point of contact in their busy office
- Assist with client queries and requests and complete tasks for client projects
- Complete electronic filing and file management for project work
- Maintain and improve existing databases including data entry
- Manage the business’ social media account and coordinate changes to the website
- Prepare and issue invoices, fee estimates and client engagement letters including debtor management
- Create specified reports at scheduled times
- Create and maintain new systems and processes including CRM databases
- Manage office supplies, schedule vehicle and equipment maintenance, order survey equipment, arrange equipment repairs
- Have oversight and management of the Director’s calendar and emails and action appropriate items
- Other administrative support as required.
You will have strong experience in administration roles requiring attention to detail, confidentiality, and risk aversity. You will demonstrate the ability to keep pace with a busy office. While it is not essential for you to possess specialist knowledge in our industry (land subdivision in particular), what you must be able to demonstrate is drive and a track record of providing the highest level of service to your stakeholders. You will have:
- 3+ years administration or PA experience preferably in professional services
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new software quickly
- Excellent punctuality and reliability
- Ability to relate easily with clients
- A strong sense of maintaining client and business confidentiality.
Experience in a professional office is a plus, along with previous experience of working with survey plans and titles (especially Landonline experience) and WorkflowMax.
In return for your efforts…
You will join a team that are passionate about providing excellence to their clients. You will enter the fast paced, high-risk world of property development and gain an insider’s knowledge. You will be supported to learn about the property development process so that you can best support the Director in his busy role and support the day to day functioning of the office.
Our client can offer some flexibility around the hours of work. They are a small, personable team who will invest in your success.
If you are looking for a great part-time opportunity, please submit your application including current CV and cover letter online now or call the team at People in Mind on 07 823 3250 for a confidential chat.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you know someone that may suit this role, please share our advert with them.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.