NZ Louvres is a manufacturer known for creating beautiful outdoor solutions for their customers that are both the highest quality and environmentally sustainable. Their stylish offices are based in the centre of Cambridge.
They are seeking an administration superstar to join their high performing team.
About the role:
In this varied role you will be the first contact for customers and visitors along with keeping the office well organised and a beautiful place to work. Key responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional frontline customer service
- Entering leads and service jobs into the CRM system
- Maintaining the CRM system
- Routine administration
- Customer surveys
You will need to have:
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience in a similar administration or customer service role
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Ideally experience with Microsoft SharePoint, CRM systems and some accounting software
- A customer-centric approach
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- The ability to take action and use initiative
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
The finer details:
This is a full-time role, working 8.30am till 5pm Monday to Friday.
How to apply:
To find out more about this great opportunity please call the team at People in Mind on 07 823 3250 or apply online now.