Elevate Architectural Transportable Homes
About our client
Elevate Architectural Transportable Homes believe in stylish easy living every day. They are committed to delivering an architecturally designed home with exceptional quality and attention to detail so their clients can focus on bringing their home to life, to enjoy every moment.
Elevate has continued to experience growth as people realise how they can bring architectural design into a transportable home solution retaining quality and attention to detail.
Is this you?
Due to an internal promotion, Elevate needs to appoint an Office Administrator. Someone who will work alongside the team at Elevate as they continue to deliver an exceptional experience for their clients and suppliers alike.
About the role
You will be working closely with the Elevate and Turner Road Architecture teams to ensure the office runs like a well-oiled machine. Your key responsibilities include:
- Welcoming clients
- Day-to-day office administration
- Accounts administration including payroll and IRD compliance
- Build documentation (including Master Build Guarantee Applications and labour contracts)
- Maintaining databases and photo libraries
- Health and safety compliance
- Great general administration skills
- A sound knowledge of day-to-day accounts administration
- A working knowledge of Xero
- A great frontline manner
- Initiative with a “get stuck in, get the job done” attitude
- The ability to work independently
- To be organised and efficient
- To have a full NZ driver’s licence
- To be a team player and get on well with people including your workmates and contractors
This isn’t your average job! You’ll be part of a growing business, focused on delivering excellence for their clients. This role has the opportunity to make a real difference to the operational side of a forward-thinking business.
If you think this sounds like your next challenge, please apply online now or give the team at People in Mind a call on 07 823 3250.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.