Are you a hands-on kind of person who loves a challenge and figuring out ways to make it work?
If so, you might just be who we’re looking for!
About Our Client
MWDesign is a multi-disciplinary design consultancy with a human centric design approach. They are the link between vision and reality. They help businesses develop and grow through design-led thinking, translating ideas and words into visual and physical artefacts through honest design and manufacturing.
What will you be doing in this role?
In this role, your key duties are all about making prototypes and market-ready products as well as supporting the assembly process. You’ll be working with machinery and a silicone casting production system.
It is essential that you are a team player and work collaboratively with the rest of our team of innovators, designers and engineers.
What do you need to bring to the role?
- A knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in silicone production.
- Experience in working with precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models.
- A practical knowledge and understanding of equipment, tools and mechanical devices.
- A knowledge of electric circuit boards, processors, chips, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- A good common sense approach to health and safety practices within a workplace.
- A self-motivated and well-organised approach with an excellent work ethic.
How to apply
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning, innovative team. So, if you’re interested apply online now or call us at People in Mind on 07 823 3250 for a confidential chat.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.