Vacancy Managed by People in Mind
Our client is looking to appoint a new part-time Receptionist to join their family-friendly medical practice here in Cambridge.
As our client’s Receptionist, your core responsibilities include:
- Frontline reception, both in-clinic and over the phone
- Booking appointments
- Processing related administration
- Maintaining the patient database
We want to hear from candidates who have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Great organisation and time management
- Excellent computer literacy
- Initiative with the ability to take on additional responsibilities
It goes without saying that you must be a warm, welcoming person with the ability to naturally put patients at ease and build rapport.
The hours are great – 9am to 3pm, 4 days a week with Thursdays off. You do need flexibility to work additional hours when required.
If this role sounds like you, please call the team at People in Mind on 07 823 3250 with any questions or apply online now by clicking the link below.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.