Vacancy managed by People in Mind
Cambridge Medical Centre has a great fixed term opportunity starting in January for a candidate with energy and vitality along with the capability to provide an outstanding frontline service to patients.
About the role
One of the team will shortly be heading off on parental leave. We have an opportunity for a candidate to join Cambridge Medical Centre on a fixed term basis for a minimum of six months.
You definitely won’t be clock-watching in this busy role! Each day you’ll be:
- Meeting and greeting patients with your warm and wonderful smile
- Expertly managing patient appointments
- Accurately processing payments/issuing receipts, actively taking phone enquiries
- And getting stuck into the many other general reception and administration duties that will crop up throughout the day
You will need to bring
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- A strong customer service focus with a patient-centered, understanding and kind approach
- An understanding of the absolute need for patient confidentiality
- Great administration skills and the ability to work with online software
- A head for following procedures and processes
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Proven problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- A team-player approach
The finer details
This fixed term role offers a great opportunity to find out if medical reception work is for you!
Previous medical reception experience isn’t essential with this role provided you have outstanding frontline customer service and administration skills, a passion for reception work and consider yourself to be a switched on cookie.
The role is fixed term and full-time (Monday to Friday each week) with one later finish per week and a rostered Saturday approximately once every six weeks.
We’ll be looking to make an appointment to the role this year with a start date of January next year.
How to apply
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a welcoming and forward-thinking medical reception team based in the heart of Cambridge. So, if you’re interested call the team at People in Mind on 07 823 3250 with any questions or apply online now.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.