Vacancy Managed by People in Mind
Our Cambridge-based client has a rewarding opportunity for a professional and empathetic medical receptionist to join their friendly practice.
You definitely won’t be clock-watching in this busy role, each day you’ll be meeting and greeting patients with your warm and wonderful smile, expertly managing patient appointments, accurately processing payments/issuing receipts, actively taking phone enquiries as well as getting stuck into the many other general reception and administration duties that will crop up throughout the day.
The key to success in this role will be your:
- High attention to detail and accurate data entry skills.
- Strong customer service focus and an approach which is patient-centered, understanding and kind.
- Understanding of the absolute need for patient confidentiality.
- Proven problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- A head for following procedures and processes.
- Fabulous administration skills and the ability to work with online software.
Previous medical reception experience isn’t essential with this role provided you have outstanding frontline customer service and administration skills, a passion for reception work and consider yourself to be switched on.
The role is permanent and full-time (Monday to Friday each week) with one later finish per week and a rostered Saturday approximately once every six weeks.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a welcoming and dynamic medical reception team based in the heart of Cambridge.
So, if you’re interested call the team at People in Mind on 07 823 3250 with any questions or apply online now.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.