Vacancy Managed By Peeople in Mind
If you’re looking for variety in your work day and a great place to work then we’ve got just the job for you!
Our client doesn’t just sell lights; they lighting environments that make their clients world that little bit more extraordinary.
As our client’s Logistics & Stores Person you will be responsible for the logistics and operational administration for our business and clients. The role not only involves the coordination of the movement of all lighting product, but being on the phone to customers and suppliers dealing with any matters as they arise, maintaining internal databases and ensuring the stock database is correct. Your duties will also include the installation of lighting displays in the showroom.
- Managing inwards, outwards goods and deliveries
- Setting up displays that showcase the range of lighting options and fittings
- Regular checks to ensure everything is in working order
- Inventory reviews and managing back-orders
- Keeping the storeroom organised and tidy
As our successful candidate you will be kept busy so you need to be able to manage multiple priorities on a daily basis. You must have great communication skills, be someone who uses their initiative, have excellent organisational skills and be comfortable entering data into our client’s database. You need to be able to work on your own and as part of a team.
You’ll have an advantage over other candidates if you tick some off some of these preferred skills
- Previous experience in logistics and/or stock management
- Electrical experience
- Practical thinking
- A number 8 wire approach (read handy & solution focused)
How to apply
Apply online now or give LesleyAnn a call on 07 823 3250 if you want to have a chat before you apply.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.