Vacancy Managed by People in Mind
Our client is a community-owned organisation who provides dedicated support and tailored care to older members of its community and is looking for Kitchen Assistant to join their hardworking kitchen team on a casual basis.
What is expected of me in this role?
- Serving tea, coffee and food within a small café setting
- Dishes and clearing tables
- Assisting in the main kitchen as required
- Following food hygiene standards
To be shortlisted for this role we are looking for a Kitchen Assistant with
- (Ideally) experience working in café or food prep environment
- A bubbly personality with a positive attitude
- Reliability and great organisational skills
- A good sense of personal presentation
The finer details
- This is a casual role
- Average of 30 hours across a month
- Training is available
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role apply online now or call the team at People in Mind on 07 823 3250.