About Our Client
MWDesign is a multi-disciplinary design consultancy with a human centric design approach. They are the link between vision and reality. They help businesses develop and grow through design-led thinking, translating ideas and words into visual and physical artefacts through honest design and manufacturing.
In this role you will undertake all aspects of product design; from research to generating/developing/communicating ideas, concept development, prototyping, production detailing, marketing and manufacturing documentation.
It is essential that you are a team player and work collaboratively with the rest of our team of innovators, designers and engineers.
- A creative thinker with an excellent ability to communicate your ideas
- Flexible in your approach to challenges with a strong ability to think laterally in delivering innovative project design
- Able to balance design, engineering, cost and manufacturability within a product design
- A results driven person who is not fazed by the pressure of working in a deadline driven environment
- Skilled in 3D design and experienced in Solidworks, Creo and Adobe Creative Suite
- Passionate about the detail and quality
- Self-motivated and well organised with an excellent work ethic
- Experienced in designing for mass production or unique one-offs with a technical mind
- Ideally you are qualified in industrial or product design with at least 3-5 years’ experience
How to apply
- Apply online
- Include a PDF of your work portfolio showcasing your design concepts from beginning to end
If you are looking for a great new opportunity apply online now or call People in Mind on 07 823 3250 for a confidential chat.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.