Cambridge Medical Centre
GP Practice Nurse
Are you a nurse looking for a change?
We understand that the last two years have been unprecedented times for nurses and patients alike. We’re proud to have a supportive, collaborative, and proactive team that has helped each other through these tough times (we’ve had a few fun team sessions to keep everyone laughing and together).
If you’re ready for a change and are looking to move away from rosters and late nights, then come and join us at Cambridge Medical Centre for a better work/life balance. We can offer flexibility with hours, no late-night work, and a great location.
About the role
You will be part of the team responsible for providing a wide range of clinical services to patients including:
- In-clinic patient care and support
- Phone and face-to-face triage care
- Supporting and educating patients to manage chronic health conditions
- Nurse clinics offering immunisations, diabetes reviews and cervical screening.
To apply for the role, you need to hold a current NZ practicing certificate and have a patient-centric approach to nursing. The ability to understand and use a patient management system is a vital part of the role.
We’re a collaborative team, so having a good sense of humour, the ability to multi-task and being able to work well in a team is also important.
If you haven’t worked in general practice before don’t let this stop you as full training is provided.
- Limited weekend requirements (approximately once every 6 weeks)
- Limited later evening requirements
- Great work/life balance
- A collaborative, supportive team
- A cornerstone accredited practice committed to giving staff professional development opportunities
How to apply
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a future-focused primary healthcare practice. So, if you’re interested call the team at People in Mind on 07 823 3250 with any questions or apply online now.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.