Vacancy managed by People in Mind
Our client is looking for a super organised, practical and enthusiastic person to join their team in Katikati. They are a small, friendly and collegial team delivering professional services in a busy environment.
We are looking for an energetic and experienced lawyer in at least one of the following areas of law; Family law (PPPR applications, Division of Relationship Property, COCA etc), Employment Law, Elder Law issues (EPOA’s, Estate & Succession Planning & Will drafting), Trusts and Commercial matters.
You will be someone that is:
- Interested in contributing to our local community;
- Well presented, with great customer service focus;
- A self-starter with proven initiative, common sense and enthusiasm;
- Has a strong work ethic and the ability to keep calm under pressure;
- A team player;
- Very, very organised, with excellent time management skills.
The ideal candidate will be someone who:
- Has an excellent academic record;
- Has 1 (one) plus years’ post-study experience;
- illing to relocate to Katikati or surrounds.
If you are looking for a great new opportunity in the Katikati region please call LesleyAnn at People in Mind on 07 823 3250 for a confidential chat or apply online now. Please include a covering letter and CV with your application.
Applications close 31 March 2020
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.