Hogans Waters & Whitaker
We are looking for a Frontline Administrator to join our client’s accounting team at Hogans Waters & Whitaker (Hogans).
About the Role
In this role you are responsible for providing the warm and friendly welcome that clients have come to expect from Hogans. Your core responsibilities include:
- Frontline reception
- Assisting with the onboarding of new clients
- Providing accounting and administration support to the team
- Preparing documentation, general administration and filing
- Maintaining client databases, Company Office registers and trust files
- Updating Company Office records,
- Anti-Money Laundering checks and Compliance Officer duties
- Checking client records when provided for end of year accounts.
The core hours of work are 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday through Friday.
As the ideal person to fill this role you will have:
- A professional, friendly approach
- A great phone manner
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A tech-savvy mind
- The ability to be able to fit into a well-established team with ease
Experience in working with Xero and prior experience in an accounting firm is an advantage. All applicants who have initiative, thrive on developing new skills and enjoy working with numbers will be considered.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-respected accounting firm based in Cambridge NZ. The team at Hogans provide our clients with a professional, chartered accounting service and business advice, offering a range of expertise and experience. Their clients range from individuals to corporates involved in the rural, industrial and service sectors.
How to Apply
Apply online now or call the team at People in Mind on 07 823 3250 if you would like to know more before applying.