Vacancy managed by People in Mind
About the role
This is a Frontline Administrator role where you are the first point of contact for patients along with playing a key role in supporting the clinical team by providing administrative support.
On any given day you will be:
- Welcoming patients into the clinic
- Responding to phone calls and emails
- Managing bookings and follow-up contact
- Liaising with patients, their families, and other health professionals
- Providing general day-to-day accounts support
- Maintaining patient databases
- Word processing
- Managing clinic supplies and making sure the reception space looks fabulous!
The finer details:
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm (with a 4pm close on Fridays)
You are the warm, welcoming, and well organised person who will bring:
- An exceptional patient-focused approach – caring with a sense of fun
- Experience in a similar role – ideally in a dental setting
- A great sense of humour and an abundance of empathy
- The ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- A logical approach with the ability to follow processes
- A sound working knowledge of EXACT (preferred) patient management software and Microsoft Office.
About our client
Our client has a fine reputation as a quality dental practice in the Waikato. They are a well-established family dental care provider, and the dental services team has a proud history of providing outstanding care to their loyal patients.
They offer a range of preventive, restorative, and oral surgical services, providing care to patients of all ages.
The team will tell you this is a genuinely fun and enjoyable place to work! They have lovely patients and a caring and supportive team.
How to apply
If this role sounds like it is tailor made for you, apply online now, or contact Michelle or LesleyAnn at People in Mind on 07 823 3250 to find out more.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.