Vacancy Managed by People In Mind
Is 2021 your year to join a collaborative and exciting team?!
Our client is looking for a Digital Account Manager to join their digital creative agency. Based in Hamilton CBD, their culture and approach to business is innovative, creative and collaborative. The team works with the latest technologies, proactively offering creative solutions for their varied clients.
Facilitating the development of digital brands and profiles for clients with the true wow factor is what will drive you every day. You will be the go-to person for clients while the design studio is working their magic.
Your key responsibilities include
- Being the key contact for digital clients throughout the journey of their project
- Collaborating with the team to scope and quote projects
- Managing the workflow between the technical and creative teams for each project
- Working closely with suppliers as needed.
Your experience will show:
- Experience in managing digital and technical teams through a project cycle
- Excellent communication skills – both written and face to face
- The ability to think on your feet and work through any challenges that get thrown your way
- Project Management experience using agile methodologies
- Confidence with scheduling and prioritising multiple projects
- Solid understanding of web technologies
- Experience with DNS and domain management
- Superstar spread-sheeting skills using both Excel and Google Sheets.
Our client supports flexible working practices, and this role is part time across 3 to 4 days a week.
If this sounds like you and you are looking for an exciting and rewarding job with part time hours, this could be the dream
opportunity for you.
Find Out More or Apply Now!
If you would like to find out a little more before applying give LesleyAnn or Michelle a call on 07 823 3250 or apply online now.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.