Vacancy Managed by People in Mind
A brilliant receptionist is needed to join our client’s warm, supportive, and skilled team at their thriving Dental Clinics. They operate across two well respected clinics, one in Hillcrest and the other just down the road in Tamahere.
What will I be doing each day?
• Taking phone calls and greeting patients and visitors to the clinics
• Managing patient bookings through their online system
• Taking care of any admin duties as needed
• Keeping the waiting room tidy and well-presented throughout each day
What should I bring to the table?
• Previous experience in a clinical setting is ideal, but not essential
• A welcoming and patient-focused approach to your work
• An ability to create a calm atmosphere for patients when in the clinic
• An ability to multitask when work gets busy
• A willingness to potentially train in other areas of the clinic to support the rest of the team
• Having access to a vehicle and a full and clean NZ drivers’ license is essential
The finer details:
This is a permanent full-time role, although part time hours may be considered for the right person.
If you think this is your ideal new opportunity, then please apply online now. If you have any queries at all, please contact the team at People in Mind on 07 823 3250.