Hillcrest & Tamahere Dental Centre
Our client, Hillcrest & Tamahere Dental Centre, offers a wide range of patient-centred dental care. Their team is friendly and welcoming with a focus on delivering a great patient experience that is supportive, comfortable and safe.
They are currently looking for an experienced Dental Assistant to join the team on a permanent, full-time basis.
About this role
- This is a varied role which will involve:
- Working closely with dentists to ensure patients are well cared for
- Providing patients with support for their treatment
- Preparing dental instruments, supplies and equipment for procedures including sterilization
- Providing reception cover from time to time
You will need to be able to work across both their Hillcrest and Tamahere clinics.
To be successful in this role you will need to be:
- An experienced Dental Assistant (preferred)
- Able to support the team by taking on extra tasks
- Personable and patient-focused
- Empathetic with a good chairside manner
- Great at communicating with others
- Confident in using patient management software
How to apply
If you think this sounds like a role you’d like to sink your teeth into, please apply online now or call the team at People in Mind on 07 823 3250 for a confidential chat.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.