Hillcrest & Tamahere Dental
Our client, Hillcrest & Tamahere Dental Centre, offers a wide range of general dental care to their patients and aim to create a friendly and welcoming environment.
The clinics are vibrant and busy and that’s why our client is looking to appoint a full-time Dental Assistant to join their team.
In this role you will
- Work closely with the Dentists and other team members to ensure patients are well cared for
- Support patients during their treatment as needed
- Prep dental instruments, supplies and equipment for procedures
The person we are seeking needs to be
- Motivated and capable
- Personable and patient focused
- Empathetic with a good chair-side manner towards patients
- Able to support the rest of the team by taking on extra tasks, including covering reception duties when needed
Prior experience as a Dental Assistant or within a clinical setting would be highly advantageous but is not essential as training is available.
This is a full-time role Monday to Friday and you need to be able to work across both clinics from time to time.
How to apply
If you think this is your ideal new opportunity, then please apply online now. If you have any queries at all, please contact the team at People in Mind on 07 823 3250.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.