Vacancy Managed By People in Mind
Our client is a well-established physiotherapy practice based in Hamilton’s CBD and they’re looking for a new face to join their friendly team in a receptionist/administrator role.
- Frontline reception & patient administration
- 4 days a week, Thursdays off
- Approximately 25 hours a week
- Early evening finish on a Monday
- Flexibility to pick up additional hours to cover others on leave
- Welcoming & checking patients in for their appointments
- Frontline enquiries via phone and walk-in patients
- General administration and reception duties
- Liaising with patients and other medical providers
- Updating patient management systems
- Ideally you will have prior experience in a similar role
- You should have a patient-centric approach
- You need to be able to switch between reception & administration duties with ease
- Having great administration skills and being tech savvy are essential to this role
- It is essential that you have an eye for detail, are able to retain information and have a genuine appreciation of the need for confidentiality
Experience with a patient management system is preferred along with a positive attitude, initiative and strong work ethic.
How to Apply
Apply online or phone 07 823 3250 if you would like to have a confidential chat with the team at People in Mind before applying.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.