Vacancy Managed By People in Mind
Our client is a busy urgent care service provider in Hamilton central, offering a first port of call for patients. They are looking for a Clinical Coordinator to join their administration team.
About the role:
In this newly created role, you will be a key player behind the scenes helping to make the clinic run like a well-oiled machine!
Key duties include:
- Providing support to both the Clinical Director and team
- Rostering for clinical teams across the 24/7 roster
- Coordinating the administrative functions for the clinical team
- Updating policies and other documentation
- Coordinating audit requirements
- Work collaboratively with members of the clinical team to support the delivery of efficient and quality healthcare services including workflows.
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred
- A confident and competent communicator
- Experience with rostering software and processes
- A strong administrator with great attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Well organised with excellent time management skills.
This is a full-time role, working Monday to Friday with a competitive salary and a chance to work with a forward-focused team.
How to apply:
This is a great opportunity to join a medical centre that is a key player in the delivery of primary health care to Hamilton City. If you’re interested call the team at People in Mind on 07 823 3250 with any questions or apply online now!
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.