About our client
Cameron Transport is a family-owned business specialising in providing high-quality wood products that are 100% safe, natural and non-toxic to a client base which is North Island wide.
About the role
They’re on the hunt for a driver with a Class 4 licence. Why, you might ask? Well, business is growing and we need to help them keep up with demand.
Your day will be varied – it’s not just about driving! Your key responsibilities include:
- Bulk truck and trailer deliveries
- Operating the mulch blower trucks, loaders and other machinery
- Completing daily vehicle check sheets and site documentation
- Regularly checking maintenance requirements
Work hours are generally 7am till 5pm, Monday to Friday – so you can enjoy being home each day for dinner! They offer a great working environment and excellent remuneration for the right candidate.
- Licenced to drive Class 4 trucks
- Clean driving record
- Skilled, experienced, competent truck & trailer operator
- Sound H & S work practices
- Reliable and well-presented
- Physically fit and able to do labouring work as required
To enquire about the role call the team at People in Mind on 07 823 3250
or apply online now.