Are you an on your feet thinker with admin know-how?
Nova Health is a well-established healthcare temping agency based in the heart of Cambridge. The demand for our temping service is growing and we pride ourselves on continuing to give the excellent support and service to our clients that they’ve come to expect.
The core role focuses on managing requests for healthcare temps and using your administration expertise to ensure that everything runs like a well-oiled machine. Specialist portfolios are assigned to administrators based on skills and experience to provide more variety in the role.
We want an “on your feet thinker” who thrives in a busy workplace.
Are you …..
- Client-focused with outstanding communication skills and the ability to build rapport quickly
- A great administrator with a savviness about you when it comes to working with smart technology
- Adept at solving problems and finding solutions
- Comfortable multitasking and switching between administration & specialist portfolios
- Genuinely appreciative of the need for confidentiality
- Positively minded with initiative and a strong work ethic
- Candidates experienced in database management will have the edge.
The hours for this role are approximately 20 hours per week (plus on call) and you need to have the flexibility to work additional hours when others are away.
The administrators share a 3 week rotating roster which includes 1 weekend in 3 along with after-hours on-call support via the phone on a rostered basis.
To enquire about the role please call LesleyAnn at People in Mind on 07 823 3250 or apply now.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.