Managed By People in Mind
Keen for an exciting new challenge, working for a local business based in the beautiful and vibrant town of Cambridge?
Then look no further because this role is for you.
Our client is looking for a super organised, highly detailed, and approachable Accounts & Office Administrator to join their down to earth, friendly and professional team.
About the role
In this role you will be the accounts and office administration “go-to” for the business, with some of your core responsibilities being;
- Accounts payable and receivable processing
- CRM updates
- Management of supplier contracts
- Adhoc tasks as required
As it is a small and high performing team, you’ll need to be someone who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and tackle new tasks and responsibilities.
We want to hear from applicants with:
- Accounts administration experience – AP, AR, Journaling
- Computer literacy and experience working within a cloud-based environment
- A flexible and accommodating approach
- Fantastic people skills
- A positive attitude, initiative, and a strong work ethic
- A process driven mind
- Excellent time management skills and can really hit a deadline.
This is a full-time role working approximately 35 to 40 hours per week.
If you think you fit the bill for this fantastic opportunity, please apply online now or call the team
at People in Mind on 07 823 3250 to find out more.
Candidates with a princess attitude need not apply!
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you know someone looking for a new position, please share our advert with them.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.