Vacancy Managed by People in Mind
Our Cambridge-based client is a high performer in the construction industry with a focus on excellence and growth. With clients based throughout the North Island they are going from strength to strength and have experienced significant growth over recent years, making them an exciting team to join!
Reporting to the Business Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
• Accounts payable and receivable
• Month-end close-off including reconciliations and basic financial reporting
• Cashflow forecasting
• Managing account queries
• Providing support for financial compliance
• The opportunity to manage staff in the future
You will need to have:
• Plenty of accounts experience
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
• Experience operating in a cloud-based environment
• Experience with CostCon software – will put you ahead of the pack
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• A customer-centric approach with outstanding communication skills
If you have experience working in the engineering or construction industries, you will have the advantage but most importantly, it will be your ability to fit seamlessly with the team.
The finer details:
The hours for the role are full time 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30am to 4pm on a Friday with some flexibility on offer. There is the opportunity to work from home from time to time, and a competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to apply:
If you’d like to talk to one of our team before clicking the ‘apply now’ button please call us on (07 823 3250) or apply online now.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.