Vacancy Managed By People in Mind
Our client has been around for over 10 years offering exceptional accounting services to the wider Waipa region. Their practice is based in central Cambridge with easy access and parking.
You’ll be working with a team that loves to get to know their clients. They are a switched-on team who take a practical approach to their work.
We’re looking to hire the right person into the team – someone who can get on with the work yet still have a laugh along the way.
This is a newly scoped role designed to support the senior technical team and take the pressure off them at critical times of the year. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing information on behalf of clients
- Collating & prepping data for the accountants including data-entry
- Providing year-end accounts support to the technical team
- Preparing & filing general GST, FBT and PAYE?
- Liaising with Inland Revenue Department
- Collating and sending documentation to clients
You need to be someone who enjoys taking ownership of the task at hand and able to meet deadlines. You are likely to have a logical and methodical approach to your work and are happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
You need to have a good understanding of basic accounting principles with experience in computerised accounting packages such as MYOB and Xero.
- This is a full-time role, generally 37.5 hours per week with some flexibility
- Our client pays based on experience
- We’re looking for someone to start as soon as possible
Click the Apply button if this role sounds like it has been tailor-made for you. If you want to have a chat about the role before applying, give LesleyAnn a call on 07 823 3250.
If this role isn’t for you but you know someone who may be interested, please share this vacancy listing with them.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.