Shoes! Glorious shoes! Are you passionate about delivering the ultimate customer experience?
Our client, Footloose Shoes Cambridge, specialises in high quality footwear and accessories sold in their boutique store based in central Cambridge. They are looking for a new team member to join their friendly and customer-focussed team.
About the role
- Delivering exceptional in-store customer service
- Assisting customers to choose & purchase their perfect fit
- Promoting Footloose Cambridge via social media
- Providing 2IC support to the owner
- Assisting with store operations including visual merchandising and stock-takes
- Ensuring the store is customer-ready at all times
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Previous retail experience
- Flexible to work extra hours from time to time
- Friendly and positive
- Well-presented and approachable
- A genuine interest in fashion and footwear!
Our client offers
- Great training
- A supportive team
- Nearby parking
- A 9 day fortnight (Tuesday to Friday each week, alternate Saturdays)
If this job sounds like the shoe fits, apply online now!
Please contact the team at People in Mind on 07 823 3250 if you have any questions.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.chillifactor.co.nz.